Created byKatya Karrel
About this mod
Discover a little secret of the Ashlander traders, who live near Iveri Llothri, the unlucky witch... This mod adds an interesting place to visit in the Grazelands, to the east of Zainab camp and to the south of Vos. Made for the Summer Modjam 2022.
- Permissions and credits
This mod adds an interesting place to visit in the Grazelands, to the east of Zainab camp and to the south of Vos. Take look at the map below. Made for the Summer Modjam 2022.
You can install it in the middle of your playthrough, even if you’ve already done the quest “Widowmaker” (it’s a vanilla game quest).
- A new area to explore.
- Ashlander traders, who have some personal problems and unique OAAB items in-stock.
- A new house for Iveri Llothri or for YOU! You can live there too, notwithstanding the outcome of “Widowmaker” quest (I’ve made all the containers in the house to have large capacity for convenience).
- Three cute guars (they’re the pets of these Ashlander traders).
- Two cute Silt Striders (one of them is a baby Strider :з ).
- If you’re bored, go show the note from the witch’s hut to the Ashlanders~
- No landscape edits. No “Widowmaker” edits (only slightly tweaked Iveri Llothri’s position).
- Install OAAB_Data. It’s a requirement.
- Install and turn my .esp [Thickle-Lo Grove.ESP] on.
Compatibility and recommended mods:
- Thickle-Lo, obviously.
- OAAB Grazelands is recommended and compatible.
- Trackless Grazeland is compatible (OAAB Grazelands has a patch for it).
- For the trees I strongly recommend either vanilla or Melchior's Excellent Grazelands Acacia (you can see it in the screenshots).
- OPTIONAL: As a bonus, in the miscellaneous files you can find a modified .esp for Vurt's Grazelands Trees (it will add palms and unique trees in the Grazelands, while letting you use any mesh/texture replacer for vanilla Grazeland trees:
1. Install Vurt's Grazelands Trees. Remove both its esps.
2. Use my .esp instead - Vurt's Grazelands Trees [Palms].ESP.
3. Strongly recommended – Install Melchior's Excellent Grazelands Acacia and let it overwrite all the meshes and textures from Vurt. You can see the result in my screenshots.
- Vurt's Grazeland Trees and Vurts Grazeland Trees II are incompatible (some trees will float in the air) - use my edited .esp for Vurt's Grazeland Trees insted, if you want to.
- Uvirith Legacy (checked a version for BCOM) is compatible (adds an Ashlander tent on one of the hills nearby).
- Tested with Vanilla Morrowind and OpenMW, no issues so far.
- More Wild Silt Striders - N'wah's Work.
- The screenshots were taken with Sunset ReShade.
- OAAB Saplings is also recommended.
Notes: The mod has been cleaned with the Enchanted Editor and tes3cmd.
Credits and Thanks:
- OAAB Team for the lovely assets.
- Melchior Dahrk for the botanical term "Thickle-Lo".
- Wonderful Modding Community for being awesome.
- Bethesda for the Grand and Intoxicating Morrowind.